We are pleased to announce that on July 31st, the City Council approved the RIV with a few amendments:
- Throughout the RIV, base height was changed from 55 to 60 feet (except in areas with a maximum height of 45 feet).
- Areas that had previously had a maximum height of 85 feet now have a maximum height of 90 feet. Height maps have been updated to reflect this change.
- In a southeastern part of the Chateau neighborhood, maximum height is 250 feet.
- Temporary Surface Parking standards were established (Section 905.04.I.2).
- The width of the public access easement required for performance points was reduced from 30 to 20 feet. (Section 915.07, Riverfront Public Access Easements, Trails & Amenities).
- Sections 905.04 (RIV Text) and 915 (Performance Points) (2MB)
- RIV District and District Height Maps by Area
- Three Rivers – District Map (4MB) | District Height Map (3MB)
- Ohio River – District Map (3MB) | District Height Map (2MB)
- Allegheny River 1 – District Map (6MB) | District Height Map (2MB)
- Allegheny River 2 – District Map (4MB) | District Height Map (2MB)
- Monongahela River 1 – District Map (5MB) | District Height Map (2MB)
- Monongahela River 2 – District Map (2MB) | District Height Map (1MB)
- Document showing all updates to Zoning Code standards that will be updated along with the creation of the RIV District (4MB)