Updated Draft Now Available!
You have been commenting since the first draft of Riverfront Zoning was released last month, and we have been listening. An updated Draft is now available. This is the copy we will be taking to Planning Commission Hearing next Tuesday February, 20th.
- The updated Riverfront Zoning Proposal. (2MB)
- Summary of Edits to the RIV District since 2/06 (<1MB)
- The updated draft of 915.07 (<1MB) which includes details about the Bonus Points available in some areas to for increased height above 55 feet, and decreased Riparian Buffer to 95 feet from the river.
- The Draft Use Table (one formatting change made 2/13) (<1MB)
- The proposed updated RIV Subdistrict and Height maps
- If you’d like to view the updated draft as part of the larger suite of Zoning Code standards we’ll be updating in response to the creation of the RIV, click here.
Riverfront Zoning Next Steps – Planning Commission Hearing
The proposed Riverfront Zoning is the subject of a Planning Commission Hearing this Tuesday, February 20th, 2018, starting at 2:00 PM. Based on the proposal and citizen input, Planning Commission will take action on the proposed zoning changes and make a recommendation to City Council. The Planning Commission requests citizen testimony, either in the form of oral testimony at the hearing or in writing.
The public hearing will be:
2:00 PM Tuesday, February 20, 2018
Civic Building, First Floor Hearing Room
200 Ross Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15219 (Downtown)
Thanks for your ongoing participation in this process.
30-Day Comment Period Ending on February 19th!
Please submit comments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “RIV Comment.”
To ask questions, or set up a meeting for an in-person discussion, please call or email Andrea Lavin Kossis at 412.255.2223 or email@example.com.
Mailing Notification & Postings
Owners of property located within the proposed RIV zoning boundary, or within 150 of the proposed RIV boundary, will be receiving written notice of the proposed zoning change. In addition, City staff will be placing zone change notice posters throughout the area.